WELCOME TO ST BART’S
- low subscriptions (full-time students free)
- 3 or 4 concerts a year
- local concert venues ( but have included Southwark and St George’s Cathedrals, Arundel Castle, Croydon Clocktower and Fairfield Hall)
- varied repertoire (see Previous concerts)
- prize-winning conductors and soloists from The Royal Academy of Music
- ideal rehearsal facilities, easy access
- well established (over 40 years)
- solvent, and bulk of concert proceeds to local or national charities.
If you are looking for a lively, friendly orchestra that enjoys making music to a high standard and at the same time helps others, this is the orchestra for you.
Registered Charity No 282115